Things I liked over the past couple of days:
- Watching the basketball game with Dad and Jacob. There's nothing like an excited 7-year-old to spice things up. The hot dog and candied almonds care of Dad didn't hurt either.
- Starting to walk more. We've had beautiful weather lately, so I've been taking advantage of it.
- Buying my cap and gown. It makes graduation seem that much more real.
- Eating Really Good Dinners. 'Nuff said.
Things I haven't liked as much over the past couple of days.
- Having the weather get cold again. It's not like I should be surprised. Odds are it will snow on my birthday. In April.
- Making my way through the Student Election Gauntlet. I don't like it when you scream at me. I don't want your free cookie, and no, I will not sport your colorful armband. Leave me alone.
- Not knowing what the future holds two months from now. I've never really had to deal with that, except for when I went on a mission. And my family will remember what a sobbing mess I was the two days before I left.
- Counting WW Points again. I know it's good for me, and that I will look and feel fantastically amazing after a while, but the first day is lame.