Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Chubby Penguins

I consider myself blessed to be surrounded by such genius friends. Seriously. I think I know more than my fair share of truly talented and gifted people.

Today on the Genius Friends List is my friend Lindsay. She is an animator who moonlights as an illustrator and I love, love, love her stuff.

And, for anyone I know who will have a baby at any point in the future, you will be getting this from me:
Because I think it's adorable. I mean, look at that tiny fish this little guy is carrying around! Man, get's me every time. Now be good, and go visit Lindsay's store. Tell her I sent you. You probably won't get a discount or anything, but that's just what people say.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow--way too cute. I could spend some money there.

Jenn said...

Megs, I think it's all about that monkey.

Rachel said...

It's totally not a fish, but it is a cute shirt. Maybe I should have another baby...

Megan said...

Oh Rach, you're right. Doh.