Wednesday, June 30, 2010

The theater, the theater. What's happened to the theater?

Once upon a time since like, January or something, I've been in two plays at the Springville Playhouse. It's been fun, but I'm pretty much exhausted. But still, there's something to be said for an activity in which I can have the worst day in the WORLD and after an hour dancing around in pretty dresses and awesome makeup, life just seems a little bit better.

The musical was called "Bells are Ringing" and it was set in the late 1950s. This means awesome clothes, jewelry, and accessories.


Also, I got to be in a parade :) Little girls waved at me like I was a princess. 


Oh, and there were the awesome bird-cage veil hats.


But alas, after a six month career, I shall be taking a small hiatus. It's time for some writing, some family time, and some other creative collaborations. Also? Baking.

2 comments:

MOM/SUSAN said...

She's back! So good to see a new blog and I love the photos. You are one photogenic girl--always have been. Dad and I are looking forward to seeing you soon. Oh, and congrats on the deadline completion--at least I'm assuming you've finished.

Enjoy your weekend!

Rachel said...

Cute Megan! Or, I could've also accurately said "Cute, Megan!" It all works.

By the way, you and Mal Pal need to sit yourselves down and watch "Bleak House." It's off the hook.