Wednesday, October 04, 2006

I love this time of year.

I do enjoy this time of year. Not just for the smell of bouquets of newly sharpened pencils, all though that's part of it. I also LOVE shopping for school supplies at Wal-Mart. I could spend hours in those aisles. The trees are changing, the weather is getting crisp and cool, and certainly not least of all is the glorious new Fall TV Lineup.

New favorites: Heroes and Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip (both Monday, both NBC)
Old favorites: Gilmore Girls (Tuesday, CW) LOST (Wednesday, ABC) The Office, and ER (both Thursday, both NBC).

It's been a long summer full of reruns. I've been working hard at getting my circle of friends addicted to Lost. I'm already riveted by ER, in stitches from the Office, mad at the Gilmore Girls, and getting to know the Heroes and trying to remember that Chandler doesn't work at Studio 60.

I know, that sounds like a lot of TV, but it's nothing compared to the ridiculous time spent marathoning past seasons of shows. I'm looking forward to the relief of one hour per show per week.

I know. Pathetic. Acceptance is the first step toward recovery, right?

No comments: