Quick update: I said goodbye to a lot of things as the summer ended and fall began.
- My tonsils and adnoids (although saying hello the the lovely medicine was not so bad)
- A lovely boy I know
- The blissful freedom of not having class or work for an entire month
- Good friends who find themselves moving on to bigger and better things
- Good friends who'd gone away and come back
- New classes
- Exciting church callings
- The must ridiculously busy schedule I've known in my lengthy college career.