Friday, February 02, 2007

Why I Like Jamba Juice

Jamba Juice is tasty, healthy and just all around a pleasant, tasty, smoothy-drinking experience. They gave me 30 free days at 24 Hour Fitness, and I'm happy about that. Also, I feel extra sophisticated ordering items that haven't yet appeared on the menu.

  • Pink Starburst: It's like drinking 24 ounces of everyone's favorite Starburst flavor.
  • Fruity Pebbles: It taste's a lot like a Pink Starburst. But a little different, and equally tasty.
  • White Gummybear: I just found out about this one today! I haven't tried this one out yet, but I will, the second I get my next Jamba coupon!
There you have it. Sure, Jamba may be a slightly more expensive alternative when it comes to on-campus dining, but heck sakes! They squeeze five fruit servings into 24 ounces! And make smoothies that taste like your favorite candy! What will they think of next?

No comments: