- Woke up at home in my comfy Lehi bed.
- Enjoyed that nephew Joshua liked me instantly, instead of taking his usual obligatory three hour warm up.
- Ran errands with my dad (deserving of its own post, believe me).
- Went to Target (one of my favorite things to do) to buy a shower gift for my greenie.
- Went to said greenie's bridal shower.
- Had a J-Dawg/Smart Cookie extravaganza with former mission companions.
- Went to a barbecue at my aunt's house.
- Watched the first few minutes of Sandlot projected at the baseball field.
- Had a few sips of Henry Weinhard Root Beer.
- Saw Iron Man.
So really, a jam-packed day full of things I love to do with people I love to see. And in no way was it tainted by homework, or even the threat of homework. Also, there wasn't snow, which the weathermen have been threatening for days in an effort that I'm convinced is for the sole purpose of trying to suck a little of the joy out of life.
Well take that, weathermen.