Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I love my dad...he's my dad!

We used to say that a lot. There was some lame commercial with this little kid on it and the tagline was "I love my pediatrician...he's my dad!" Or maybe it was the other way around.

Anyway, I do love my dad. And after a scary bike accident, he still has a great smile on his face. (Trust me. That's a smile, not a grimace. At least, I think it is. He's been practicing distinguishing the two.)


Really though, I'm so relieved you'll be okay, Daddy! Just think of what the potential scars will do for your rugged good looks. Your brothers will be jealous.

I love you!

1 comment:

Miss Nesbit said...

OH NO! What happened? I'm glad he'll be ok. Now I'm scared because my dad is riding in a bike race tomorrow (Hotter N Hell 100), and I hope he doesn't collapse during it. I hope your dad gets better quick!