Sunday, June 14, 2009

Happy 100!

It started as Do What? in April 2006. It became What Now? in July 2008. I'm ashamed to admit that I'm only just now, almost three and a half years later, hitting the Hundred Post Mark.

So, in recognition (ashamed people can't really celebrate) I'm counting down my top ten most popular posts, according to Google Analytics:

#10 For Auld Lang Syne... A recap of 2008, and a list of resolutions for 2009.

#9 Let the Celebrations Commence! Delicious dinner with the parents, and the kick off to the first of three Birthday Fortnights in 2009.

#8 Year of the Yurt Starting 2009 with an adventurous trip through the backhills of the Uintas.

#7 Quarter Life Crisis Turning 26, watching chic flicks, and Michael Vartan. No wonder it made the top 10.

#6 Other Shameless Self Promotions of Birthdays /One More Thing..., Technically these weren't even about me, but I won the jewelry anyway.

#5 Be still my heart Delicious food meets delightful damask. You can't beat that.

#4
Dining Rooms (and Duvets and Desks) Again, more damask. It's popular.

#3 Test Apathy I'm really glad this one ranked so high. It's one of my favorites, and only my second post! (Google it, it's the number 2 hit!)

#2 It's good to be an evil genius. This one is self explanatory

#1 The hills (and depots!) are alive!
I really love this one. I defy any of you to watch the video without smiling.

I hope you all enjoyed this trip down memory lane as much as I did. And may the next hundred posts come a lot quicker.

3 comments:

MOM/SUSAN said...

The lack of comments on your blog of late is an indIcation (at least to me) that no one reads blogs anymore. That's a sad, sad thing. Blogs are far superior in every way to Facebook, Twitter, or the like. At least in my very humble opinion. But not to worry Megan--I'LL ALWAYS READ YOUR BLOG AND EVERY OTHER WONDERFUL BLOG I RUN ACROSS!

Rachel said...

I thought I'd commented on this. I may very well be delusional. Regardless, I dig the 100th big one, and I really like the new layout! Very hip, whilst also very traditional. Damask will do that every time. Classic!

Rachel said...

I remember now: I got sidetracked trying to figure out google analytics. Tricky technology. :)