During the month of December, I spent a lot of time pondering my 2009 New Year's Resolutions. I generally am of the mind that if I make a ton of resolutions, one of them ought to take, right? I've looked at my friends' blogs about this too, and I'm impressed by their resolve, and I hope that some of them don't mind if I borrow some of that resolve.
- My friend Ben is going to write for a half hour every day. I think I will join him.
- Write a novel
- Write a screenplay
- Read 36 books I've never read (3 a month)
- Enroll in an independent study British History course
- Learn Adobe Flash and make a short cartoon
- Continue on the weight-loss journey
- Go to the doctor
- Swim in the Deer Creek Open Water Swim
- Establish a regular sleep schedule